Ingredients for 2 People
5 Chicken Legs
2 Teaspoons Yellow Curry
3 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper Corn
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Chicken Stock Cube
10 gms Sliced Onion
2 Cup of Precooked Fragrant Rice
1 Teaspoon Oil
1. Clean the chicken legs and dry it on kitchen paper.
2. Mix the chicken legs with 1 teaspoon of the curry powder, all of the garlic, salt, sugar, and stock cube together and leave it for 1-2 hours to marinade.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degree celsius, put the chicken and marinade into a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes.
4. While thats cooking, mix the cooked rice with the remaining curry powder and fry in a little oil for 1 minute. Turning all the time.
5. Pack the rice into a foil cup or similar, and bake it for 10 minutes.
5. Fry the sliced onions until they are brown and set aside.
6. Serve the chicken, rice and vegetables together and garnish the rice with the onions.