This is a dish of scrambled, curried eggs served with shrimp and spring onion. Thailand has China to the north and India to the west and this dish is the Thai merging of those two traditions. Here I've used shrimp, you can also use crab and other seafood.
[This recipe is at khiewchanta.com, if you're reading it anywhere else, why not come visit the original site?]
Ingredients for 2 People
75 gms Shrimp
1 Spring Onion
1 Sprig Coriander
3 Garlic Cloves
1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Condensed Milk
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
4 Tablespoons Oil
50 ml Water
1. Chop the garlic and fry in the oil.
2. Clean the shrimp put into frying pan with garlic.
3. Mix the curry powder with the water, sugar, salt, light soy sauce, and oyster sauce, and add to the frying pan.
4. Fry for 1/2 minute.
5. Chop the coriander and spring onion and add to the pan.
6. Scramble the egg and add it to the pan.
7. Add the condensed milk, fry for 2 minutes and serve.
Hot Rice or Snacks