Crab cut and cooked in a curry sauce.You eat this by breaking the shells and dipping the meat into the sauce. Since you have to pick it from the shell, it's better not to use too many vegetables in the curry. Instead we serve those as a side dish with rice. The vegetables that you see in the picture are to turn the juices from the crab into sauce you can spoon over the rice.
1 Large Crab
2 Spring Onions ( Chopped)
100 gms Celery ( Chopped )
2 Red Chillies (Chopped )
2 Eggs Mixed
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
2 Tablespoons Chopped Red Onion
1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Prep the ingredients first. This is a quick cook dish, you don't have time to prepare vegetables once you start cooking.
2. Cut the crab claws and legs off and break the shells a little so the curry can penetrate. For large crabs, cut the main body of the crab in half and you can remove the gills and gray parts at this point.
3. Put the oil in a large frying pan on medium heat, fry the garlic until the garlic smell comes through.
4. Add the crab, fry the crab till it cooks, it will go pink as it cooks, make sure all pieces are cooked.
5. Add the soy, fish sauce, and eggs and cook for a further 1 minute. (The egg cooks and captures the crab taste.)
6. Add the remaining ingredients and fry for 30 seconds. If you want more juice you can add 2-3 table spoons of water during this time.