This curry is a combination of fish and meat, it is one of the many ways we have of using up left overs. In this case left over chicken and fish, however you can use pork instead of chicken if that is what you have!
100 gms Chicken Wings
100 gms Fish Mince
1-2 Tablespoons Green Curry Paste
150 ml Coconut Milk
1-2 Tablespoons Chopped Coriander Leaves
1 Teaspoon Rice Flour
1 Teaspoon Cassava Starch Flour
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Sugar
Sliced Kaffir Leaves
Banana Leaves or Foil
1. Whip the eggs in a large mixing bowl, add the green curry paste, fish mince, coconut milk, rice flour, cassava starch, coriander leaves, fish sauce and sugar and mix well.
2. Clean and chop the chicken wings into 3 cm pieces and put into the green curry mix. If you don't like bones you can just put the meat in, but we usually put the whole thing in.
3. Clean the banana leaves and cut to 5x7 cm pieces. Fold them up to form trays, I use a stapler to secure the edges.
4. Fill the trays with the curry mix, and steam in a Chinese steamer for 15 minutes.
5. Slice the kaffir leaves and chillies finely then garnish the curry.
Hot Fragrant Rice