This dish is a Thai red curry made from pineapple, layered pork with the fat included and long green beans. It's quite nice to present it inside the hollowed out pineapple, but that's not essential.
100 gms Pork With Fat and Skin
2 Tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
200 ml Coconut Milk
200 ml Water
50 ml Tamarind Water
2 Tablespoons Sugar
5 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
20 gms Pineapple
20 gms Green Beans
1. Fry the red curry paste with the coconut milk until it boils.
2. Slice the pork into thin strips, add to the curry pan.
3. Heat the pan, add the water a little bit at a time to keep the sauce from drying out, and keep cooking until all the water is used up.
4. Add the fish sauce, sugar, tamarind water, and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
5. Chop the pineapple and green beans and add to the curry pan to warm through.
Hot Fragrant Rice