This yellow curry really brings the sun into your food, so we photographed it with some rays of sunshine to light it up! Serve with fragrant rice as a side dish, your guests spoon some of the curry onto their rice and eat.
50 gms Pork Meat
2-3 Tablespoons Thai Yellow Curry Paste
250 ml Coconut Milk
200 ml Water
2 Tablespoons Sugar
4 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1 Teaspoons Salt
1. Clean the pork and chop it to small strips.
2. In a medium saucepan, fry the curry with the coconut milk for 30 seconds.
3. Peel the potatoes and chop it to small cubes.
4. Add the pork and sugar, salt, water and fish sauce.
5. Put the potato cubes into the curry pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
6. Serve, garnished with chopped coriander leaves, or if you like spice, sliced green chillies.
Hot Fragrant Rice