100 gms Bleached Wheat Flour
220 ml Coconut Milk
150 gms Caster Sugar
3-4 Drops of Jasmin Flavour
2-3 Drops Food Colouring
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan.
2. Heat over a medium heat, stirring continuously.
3. Continue heating until the flour is cooked, it will become semi transparent when it's cooked through, this takes several minutes.
4. Leave to cool a little so that it can be piped. Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
5. Spoon it into a piping bag and pipe out the swirls onto the greaseproof paper.
6. Place it in the oven on a low (170 degree celsius) heat for 30 minutes or until they are firm on the outside, but still a little soft on the inside.