100 gms Rice Flour
100 gms Cassava Starch ( Pang Taw Yai Mum )
400 gms Sugar
500 gms Rose Water
100 ml Coconut Milk
Pink Food Colouring
1. Boil the water with the sugar and leave it to cool to make a syrup.
2. Mix the 2 flours together, add the coconut milk and syrup and mix together. It should form a runny liquid.
3. Separate the mixture into 2 parts, one part colour pink with the food colouring, the other leave white.
4. Put the steaming pan on to get it hot.
5. Into a aluminium tray pour a 1/2cm layer of the white mixture and steam it for 10-15 minutes until it is coooked.
6. Pour a layer of pink and steam that, and alternate white and pink until the tray is full.
7. Leave to cool and cut into 3cm sided cubes.