Ingredients For Base
60 gms Mung Bean Flour
800 ml Rose or Jasmin Water
150 gms Sugar
2-3 Food Coloring
Moulds for Setting
1. Mix the flour, rose water, and sugar and stir until dissolved.
2. Warm over a medium heat, stir until it goes clear.
3. Fill the moulds to 2/3rds full.
Ingredients For the Coconut Topping
200 ml Coconut Milk
1 1/2 Tablespoon Rice Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1. Mix all the ingredients, warm over a medium heat, stirring until the coconut thickens and rice flour is cooked through.
2. Turn off the heat.
3. Pour a thin layer over the mung bean mixture.
4. Sprinkle a few toasted sesame seeds to garnish.