The original name 'coconut covered tapioca dessert' was so boring, I thought I'd invent a new name for this dessert. Not turk-ish delight, Thai-kish delight, since it looks similar to the starch based famous Turkish dessert. You can't really see it in the photograph, but there are beads of glistening tapioca inside.
220 gms Green Tapioca
500 ml Water
200 gms Ground Coconut
1. Into a saucepan, place the water. Bring to the boil.
2. Rinse the tapioca, and place in the boiling water.
3. Cook until the water has almost completely gone, add the sugar and continue cooking until the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat.
4. Pour onto a tray and leave to cool.
5. Cut the tray into rectangles, cover completely in ground coconut and serve.