200 gms Chicken Breast
2-3 Tablespoons Green Curry Paste
100 ml Coconut Milk
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoons Sugar
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Heat the oil to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Clean and chop the chicken breast into pieces.
3. Put into a food processor, with the green curry paste, salt and sugar and blend until it's a smooth mince.
4. When the oil is hot, take spoofuls of the mixture, smooth off the edges (by using another tablespoon) and drop it into the breadcrumbs. Make sure they are completely covered in the breadcrumbs.
5. Drop them into the hot hoil and fry until golden brown, turning them to make sure they cook on all sides. Remove and drain.
Ingredients for Sweet Sour Sauce
4 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1 Tablespoons Salt
150 ml Water
1 Tablespoon Chopped Onion
1 Tablespoon Chopped Cucumber
1 Tablespoon Chopped Chillies
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Boil the water on a low heat.
2. Add the salt, sugar and vinegar in and boil until they have dissolved.
3. Remove from the heat, then mix in the vegetables and serve.
Thai Fragrant Rice