200 gms Fish (Hake Cod etc.)
Oil for Deep Frying
5 Red Chillies
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Tablespoons Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Clean the fish and slice into 3 cm thick slices. Dry then take to deep fry until the fish is golden and crunchy, then set aside.
2. Pound the garlic with the chilli in a Thai mortar.
3. Put oil into a frying pan, and heat it over a medium heat.
4. Add the pounded garlic, and chillies and fry until the smells are released.
5. Add all the ingredients and cook until the sugar is dissolved.
6. When serving pour the sauce over the fish.
Thai Fragrant Rice