This is how to get children to eat their rice and their fruit! Stir fry the two together for a stir fry of rice and fruit. For this dish, sharp acidic fruit are used, such as sour kiwi, strawberry and orange.
30 gms Strawberries
30 gms Orange
30 gms Kiwi
250 gms Cooked Fragrant Rice
2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
1 Tablespoon Chopped Onion
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Maggi Sauce
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Oil
1. Clean the fruit and chop them into small pieces.
2. Chop the garlic and slice the onion.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Add the chopped garlic and sliced onion and fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add the rice and all the other ingredients and stir-fry for 1 minute.
6. Serve with a garnish of fruit or salad vegetables.