100 gms Pork with Rind and Fat
50 gms Red Pepper
50 gms Oyster Mushrooms
500 ml Water
2 Teaspoons Salt
1/3 Teaspoon White Pepper
1 Tablespoon Chilli Paste
1 Teaspoon Shrimp Oil Paste
2 Tablespoons Evaporated Milk
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Dried Flaked Chilli
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Boil water in a saucepan, add the salt and pepper.
2. Chop the pork to a strips and put into boiling water. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Clean and slice the oyster mushrooms and red peppers and put into the boiling water with the pork. Cook for 3 more minutes, then rmeove and drain.
4. For the sauce, put the chilli paste, shrimp oil, lemon juice, fish sauce, flaked chilli and evaporated milk into a saucepan and heat for 1 minute, stirring all the time to mix.
5. Turn off the heat, then stir in the coriander leaves into the sauce.
6. When serving, spoon the sauce over the meat and vegetables.