This is another version of the fake donuts . That one was chicken and pineapple, but the classic combination of pork and apple works too.
150 gms Pork Mince
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Coriander Root
1 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons Chopped Spring Onion
2 Tablespoons Wheat Flour
Oil for Deep Frying
1. Pound the garlic, coriander, and pepper together. Mix with the pork mince. Add all the sauces, chopped spring onions, eggs and flour and mix together.
2. Leave it for 30 minutes to meld.
3. Peel, core and slice an apple. For this the apple slices should be 1cm or more thick.
4. Press the meat onto the apple.
5. Place the breadcrumbs on a plate and cover the donut with the crumbs.
6. Fry at 180 degrees celsius (medium) until golden brown. Check that it's cooked in the center, the apple can hold back the cooking of the meat in the center.