75 gms Pork Three Layer
30 gms Pickled Bamboo Slices
250 ml Water
4 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablspoon Old Fish Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves
4 Big Red Chillies
1 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Boil the water add the fish sauce, old fish sauce and salt.
2. Pound the garlic and chillies in a Thai mortar and add to the boiling water.
3. Chop the pork to a bite sized pieces and add to the pan.
4. Add sugar and the pickled bamboo.
5. Boil for 8 minutes, the garnish with chopped coriander leaves just before serving.
Fragrant Rice Or Sticky Rice