100 gms Pork Mince
10 gms Pork Fat
100 gms Shrimp
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
3-4 Garlic Cloves
2 Coriander Roots
Wonton Skins (Pastry square, available from an Asian grocers)
1. Mix the pork mince, pork fat, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, white pepper, garlic, and coriander root together in a blender and blend to a smooth mixture.
2. Take a wonton skin, spread the pork mixture over it, evenly.
3. Shell and clean a shrimp, leave the tail part of the shell on for decoration.
4. Place a shrimp in the middle and bring the edges of the pastry up around the shrimp tail so that the tail pokes out of the top.
5. Steam in a Chinese steamer until cooked, (approximately 10 minutes or so).
Sour Soy Sauce (Or Soy and Vinegar mixed)