160 gms Pork Mince
2 Tablespoons Thai Teriyaki Powder
120 ml Water
150 gms Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Oil
2 Tablespoons Yeast
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1. Mix the teriyaki powder with water and salt, add the pork mince and mix it thoroughly, leave it 1 hour to marinade.
2. Put the yeast in the bowl, together with 50ml water, add the sugar in and leave it for 1 minute to kick-start the yeast.
3. Add the yeast mix & the oil to the flour, and mix together. Add just enough extra water to bind the flour into a dough.
4. Knead it for 2 minutes and leave it for 30 minutes in a warm place to rise.
5. Cut it into 15 equal sized pieces. Roll out each piece into a flat disc.
6. Cut a small square of greaseproof paper for each of the pastry dunplings you made.
7. Take the pastry disc, add a spoonful of the pork mix, fold up the edges to enclose the pork and form a bun shape.
8. Place the bun on the greaseproof paper square.
9. Steam for 10 minutes until cooked.