If you think there have been a lot of liver recipes lately, you're right! I was given lots of fresh pork liver, unlike meat liver is best eaten fresh. So all my recipes will feature liver until it's used up!
Ingredients for 2 People
40 gms Green Pepper
50 gms Pork Liver
4 Garlic Cloves
30 gms Tomato
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
2 Tablespoons Water
2 Tablespoons Oil
1. Chop the tomatoes into quarters. Chop the green pepper into pieces (approx 3cms).
2. Chop the garlic and fry to release the smell.
3. Slice the pork liver and add to the pan frying, fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, water, and white pepper. For for a few seconds.
5. Add the chopped green pepper and chopped tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes.
Thai Fragrant Rice