This is a classic fresh crisp stir fry of Chinese cabbage and crunchy deep fried pork. If you can't get Chinese cabbage you can also use broccoli greens.
100 gms Fatty Pork with Rind
2 Teaspoons Salt
200 ml Water
200 gms Chinese Cabbage
4 Chop Red Chillies
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
2 Tablespoons Oil
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
1. Boil the pork in water with salt for 3 minutes.
2. Remove the cooked pork, dry it carefully then deep fry it in hot oil until it is very crunchy.
3. Cut it into thin strips.
4. Clean the chinese cabbage and chop into 4 cm lengths.
5. Fry the garlic and chillies with oil for a second or two to release the flavours.
6. Add the slices of crunchy pork.
7. Add fish sauce, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, white pepper, and cabbage then fry it for a few seconds. Stir fry dishes only need a quick flash fry.
Hot Fragrant Rice