This is a Japanese dish, used to add a lot of flavour to otherwise plain dishes. To get the full effect, leave it to sit for a day or two, the slight decay makes all the difference!
400 gms Chinese Cabbage
200 gms Spring Onions
100 gms Carrot
5 Red Chillies
1 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
Clean Glass Bottle
1. Clean all the vegetables, and slice to small bite sized pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients together. The liquid should coat all the of the vegetables.
3. Place in the glass bottle.
4. Leave for 1 day at room temperature.
5. Leave for 1 night in a fridge.