Skewered pork & green pepper (like a Kebab) but served the way we eat it at home, with a chilli and garlic sauce.
400 gms Pork Meat
30 gms Green Pepper
30 gms Onion
2 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoons Dark Soy Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon White Pepper
8 Bird Chillies
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Clean the pork and chop it into 3cm cubes, mix with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and white pepper. Marinade it for at least 20 minutes.
3. Chop the green pepper and onion into similar 3cm square sized pieces and skewer the pork, onion and pepper onto the sticks. Grill in the oven until cooked.
4. For the sauce, into a blender place bird chillies, garlic, fish sauce and vinegar and blend them together. Alternatively you can pound them in a Thai mortar.
5. Spoon the chilli sauce over the pork kebabs, it does not need to be cooked.