Yes we eat chicken nuggets in Thailand it's a very popular food, although they are a Thai version of the western snack. I made these because today is domino day in Holland, where they topple million of dominoes to make a new world record in domino toppling. I've made them in the shape of dominoes for the photograph and laid them out like a circle of toppled dominoes.
300 gms Chicken Breast
2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Oil For Deep Frying
1. Clean and chop the chicken breast.
2. Mix with the salt, oyster sauce and black pepper.
3. Blend it in a food processor until it is a smooth mince.
4. Flatten the mince by rolling it out.
5. Cut into nugget sized pieces.
6. Dip the nuggets in the breadcrumbs, you can do with by filling a bag with crumbs, dropping the nugget into the bag of crumbs and shaking it.
5. Deep fry the nuggest at 170 deegree for 7 minutes.