4-5 Green Peppers
40 gms Pork Mince
4 Slices Wholewheat Bread
2 Garlic Cloves
1/3 Tablespoon White Pepper
1 Teaspoons Salt
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oil
2 Tablespoons Chopped Spring Onions
4-5 Red Chillies
1. Clean the green peppers and cut to 5 cm lengths.
2. Soak the bread with water for 1 minute and squeeze out the excess water.
3. In a blender, mix the pork mince with the garlic, white pepper, salt, chopped onion, fish sauce, and oil. Blend until you have a smoother stuffing. Then mix in the bread.
4. Stuff the green pepper pieces, chop the chillies into 3 pieces and push one piece into the center of each stuff chillie piece.
5. Cook in the oven, on a greased tray at 170 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.